The Washington Trucking Association and the NW Alliance for Clean Transportation jointly organize this 1.5-hour webinar. On November 15, from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m., we will discuss the future of heavy-duty fleet decarbonization in Washington State. We will cover various topics such as:
- Adoption, modification, or litigation of The Clean Truck & Clean Fleet Rules,
- Currently available engine technologies –What they can and cannot do, as well as,
- What this means for heavy-duty fleet managers throughout Washington State.
- Dustin Watson – Washington State Department of Ecology
- Justin Loyear – Cummins
- Sean Edgar – Clean Fleets
If you have any questions about the Northwest Alliances’s events, please do not hesitate to contact me.