Due to the global COVID19 pandemic, The NW Alliance has rescheduled RFS 2020 for Thursday, September 24 at the Port of Portland. This event is free to all fleets and all members of the NW Alliance. RFS 2020 features an engaging and relevant agenda including:
- A tour of the Port of Portland’s CNG fueling & maintenance infrastructure.
- A site visit to Portland’s Columbia Boulevard Wastewater Treatment Plant to see where & how Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) is made.
- Catered lunch at the Port of Portland.
- Afternoon sessions focused on:
- The financial and environmental benefits of using CNG and RNG as transportation fuel.
- Fuel station financing & operation.
- Fuel-purchase agreements, including a discussion re: fleets’ share of revenue from sale of environmental credits.
- Engine technology & vehicle selection.
- An update re: legislative initiatives and financial incentives.
- A catered cocktail reception.
If you would like to attend, please send an e-mail to Alex Schay at: firstname.lastname@example.org.